Bodgit and Leggit Garage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

car manual

4 posters

Go down

car manual Empty car manual

Post by Mr M Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:12 am

Hi
Apologies if i am asking this question in a wrong place as I didn't know where to ask it.

Could you please tell me where to find a manual like haynes for dacia sandero 2016 1.5 dci laureate or
could you please tell if any other Renault car or other model has the same or almost same stuff like dacia?

Many thanks
M

Mr M

Back to top Go down

car manual Empty Re: car manual

Post by Bodgit and Leggit Garage Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:15 am

Best place i would recommend to look, is online, somewhere like ebay or maybe Amazon!

Connor
Bodgit and Leggit Garage
Bodgit and Leggit Garage
Admin

https://bodgitandleggitforum.editboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbear1963 Sat Apr 23, 2016 1:12 pm

There is a Dacia Forum at www dot daciaforum dot co dot uk/ which may be of more use. I did find this partial answer to your question about Haynes there:

"The nearest thing that I have managed find that covers the 1.5 dCi engine in detail is the Haynes Manual # 5955 for the Renault Megane (2008 - 2014), the rest of the manual is useless of course !"

I hope that helps. I can't post links to external sites here (yet).
bigbear1963
bigbear1963

Back to top Go down

Post by ConnorTk Sat Apr 23, 2016 1:47 pm

Hey big, if you look at the tool bar for the reply box, youll see next to the youtube one that there is a chain, thats how you insert a link!

I am trying to figure out how to make the toolbar bigger, so its esier to see Smile
ConnorTk
ConnorTk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr M Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:25 pm

Dear All Many thanks for your reply. guys when i write I can not see what I am typoing. Coonor could you please have a look. I hope you all have sunny Sunday. tc

Mr M

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbear1963 Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:07 pm

Hi Connor,

When I try to insert a link, I get an error message stating that I have to be a registered user for seven days before I can put links in comments. I suppose it is some sort of default spam prevention device built into the software. That's why I said that I can't insert a link "yet." Now, about posting images, since we are off topic already, I notice that I would have to compress the images posted (I suppose to save bandwidth), otherwise the image blows up to it's actual size, and with large HDR pix, only about one fourth of the image is visible on the page. That is, unless you know of some other way.....

~Chris
bigbear1963
bigbear1963

Back to top Go down

Post by ConnorTk Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:40 am

Ahhh thanks Chris, sorry is didnt reply asap, ill look into it, it may be a defualt setting that came with the builder!
ConnorTk
ConnorTk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ConnorTk Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:47 am

Also, to insert an image correctly, in the tab with the youtube button, the first icon, you click, select files, then send files then there is a white button that appears, if you click that it posts your images after your text, you can then click off and keep typing
ConnorTk
ConnorTk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ConnorTk Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:49 am

I do appriciate you all being so patient, i know these things should be sorted, but i prefered to get poeple on so i could get advice from everyone, and get multiple things to improve on.

Thanks
ConnorTk
ConnorTk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum